The Garden Of Bearden

/
0 Comments
I am probably the last blogger on earth to be posting this but seriously, i wouldn't sleep well knowing that i haven't featured this story on my blog. So it happens in 2014, a team of handsome vikings teamed up and created a summer trend that involved having little colorful flowers planted on a guys bushy beard, i mean seriously, how awkwardly cute is that?

I really hope men don't see this trend old fashioned because however late i am to post this, i still think that it is one of the freshest looks that i will be hopping to see in men's wear summer 2015 editorials and probably next year's Coachella.

Thank you Gladys Lee for inspiring this article and Bored Panda for the amazing images, i will definitely be growing my beard soon and watering my Garden Of Bearden







You may also like

No comments: