Wedding Bells Or Whatever .

/
0 Comments

The past few weeks have been amazing, it has been great to wake up a little late,  go to my favorite cafe for breakfast, do little shopping, be inconsistent with my instagraming and drink as many bottles of wine as I can.

I also went home for some quality time with dad and mom, we baked and watched everything that came up on TV and as much as I would like to say the experience was tiring, well...I really loved it and I am craving for more of it.

The cherry of my several days of silence is the fact that I fell in love. I met this amazing guy, he is very intense, loving, deep and poetic, he is just everything I want in a man and the more I get to know him, the more I discover that I can't live without him, he is that other piece that I needed to make my puzzle complete.

Okay,  this is the time you say, STOP DOUGLAS, YOU SOUND LIKE A LITTLE VIRGIN GIRL IN LOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME. Yes that could be true, but I feel that this time it's different.

Well,  I am back to blogging with full force now, maybe falling in love will inspire me to write beautiful articles that will make you come back for more, maybe he was that fuel I need. Tune in, because so much more is to come.

Douglas Royal



You may also like

No comments: