Nyumbani Designs|Tanzanian Contemporary Accessory Brand

/
0 Comments
The past few days have been more of me going to school, doing series of exams and getting my self sedated with Lana Del Rey songs every night before i went to sleep. Truth is, with all honesty, i am obsessed with this girl, everything about her songs, melodies and lyrics speak to me... i could listen to her with my eyes closed and envision myself in a total different world. Lana is my new high.

Apart from the Beautiful and timeless Lana Del Rey, i have another obsession and it is a Tanzanian Accessory Brand called Nyumbani Design. These beautiful pieces are inspired by the beautiful colors of the Swahili Coast.

Here are some of the few that I love from Nyumbani Designs and if you would like to shop for their products kindly visit Nyumbani Designs

Nyumbani Design Lookbook





.




You may also like

No comments: